Oh thank the Lords of Kobol. ONE MORE DAY! Then we get a nice, relaxing 2 month break before the 2016 campaign season begins. But the relentless campaigning we’ve been subjected to can pay off tomorrow even if your candidiate of choice loses since there are a ton of 2012 Election Day Freebies! Note that all of these offers are only valid on Tuesday, November 6.
- Boston Market – Vote for your favorite Market Bowl and then check back tomorrow for a “special offer.” I’m guessing it’ll be a BOGO or maybe even a free Market Bowl.
- Buca di Beppo – $5 off their Famiglia meal or $10 off their Deluxe Famiglia meal with this coupon.
- California Pizza – Here’s the only offer valid past election day. Through November 9, get $5 off any take-out order of $30 or more.
- California Tortilla – Get a free taco by showing your “I VOTED” sticker or saying “VOTE” to the cashier. Simple enough.
- Gordon Biersch – Snag a cheeseburger and beer for $10 with this coupon.
- Mimis Cafe – Get 50% off on lunch or dinner with the purchase of a second entree. So it’s like half of a BOGO. Lame.
- Olive Garden – Bring in your “I Voted” sticker and receive a free Dolcini with any adult entree.
- On The Border – Upon liking them on Facebook, you can print a coupon for some free sopapillas with the purchase of an entree.
- Rock Bottom Brewery – Here’s a coupon for an 11oz. top sirloin steak & beer for $20.
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill – Code RMGTOGO will save $10 on any $20 online order.
- Rubio’s – Grilled or Blackened Tilapia Tacos will be on sale for $1.50 after 2:30. No coupon required.
- Starbucks – They’re giving away free Indivisible bracelets to anybody who asks for one.
- Sticky Fingers – Show your “I Voted” sticker and get $5 off a pulled pork or pulled chicken sandwich.
- Taco Bueno – Free chips and guacamole are promised to anyone who votes. They don’t say if you’ll need a sticker, but you might as well grab one to be safe.
- Tijuana Flats – Any free appetizer! Note you must wear an “I Voted” sticker.
- Tim Hortons – You can get a free donut (aww yeah!) with the purchase of any drink and by showing your “I Voted” sticker. Man, these stickers are worth their weight in gold tomorrow.
- White Castle – Make any purchase and get a free small Sweet Potato Waffle Fry. You can either wear a flippin’ “I Voted” sticker OR print a coupon from Facebook.
- Z’Tejas – If you dine in, they’re offering a BOGO deal on entrees. If you order to-go, get 20% off. Note this only applies from 4pm-close.
I voted via absentee ballot and I’m guessing a lot of others did (or voted early!) If you fall into this category, uh…I guess sucks for us?
Also I’ve seen a sites reporting free 7-Eleven coffee, Einstein Bro Bagels, or Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, however I couldn’t find anything from those companies confirming this. In fact Ben & Jerry’s debunked the offer.
That said, if you know of any I’ve missed, please share them below in the comments! AND GO VOTE!
[thanks to everyone who sent these in!]