These Purefly Silicone Baking Cups are normally $12.99, however they’re on sale for $3.99 with code B4P6IDY6 at checkout. They’ve got 5 stars from 400+ reviews and they’re food-grade material, which is awesome since cupcakes are food! Man, what a wonderful coincidence.
Target’s Beauty Boxes are such huge hits that they usually sell out within hours, if not minutes. However this month Target seems to have a ton of their Fresh & Fabulous Beauty Box still in stock for only $7 shipped. The details say it contains seven items, however it only listed the following six.
- Tom’s of Maine Antiplaque & Whitening Toothpaste
- Dove Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo & Conditioner
- Garnier Clearly Brighter SPF Moisturizer
- SweetSpot On-the-Go Wipettes
- Umberto Beverly Hills Lifting Powder
- NYX Butter Lipstick
Any chance a Hiffer has already purchased this? What did ya think?
It’s also worth pointing out that Target REDcard holders save an additional 5% on these beauty boxes!
Released to much online fanfare last year, Jet.com was founded by an ex-Amazon executive who was looking to marry the world of membership warehouse stores with his expertise in online shopping. Basically he wanted to make an online version of Costco or Sam’s Club. He ultimately got Jet.com off the ground and with it came a $50 per year fee. Shockingly, very few people used the site.
I was one of those initial, skeptical users. I liked the idea, but I wasn’t shelling out $50 for some brand new website. Plus buying a membership to Costco or Sam’s Club has different expectations than what you want out of something like an Amazon Prime membership. But I could see the niche Jet.com wanted to build and fill. Even those of us who love Amazon have to admit they don’t do a great job selling everyday items you typically buy at a membership store. Sure, Amazon has everything from entertainment to electronics to office supplies nailed down, plus they kill it with their Daily Deals, but rarely do they have the cheapest snack food or laundry detergent or six pack of white undershirts.
It wasn’t long until my earlier prediction came true. In October 2015, just months after launched, Jet.com dropped their membership fee entirely. Based on news reports since, it’s been a resounding success, as their customer base has surged. And just recently, they started offering amazing discount codes, so now they really have my attention!
These were all the available discount codes I was able to find as of today:
- TRIPLE15 – 15% your first three orders. Valid through 12/31/16.
I’ll keep this list updated, just like I do with the free Kellogg’s codes.
So have any Hiffers used Jet.com? What did you think?! I know my sister found cheaper Clif bars on there and my mom asked if they sold plane tickets since it only had Jet in the name. So I’m 1 for 2!
So the basics of this deal for Amazon Prime members are pretty simple. Amazon normally sells their Dash Buttons for $4.99, but they’re currently offering them for $0.99 AND you get a $4.99 Amazon credit towards whatever product your button orders! So basically you get the button plus $4 to go towards something you know you’ll need later on, from toilet paper to coffee to countless other everyday household items. At the very least you could only use it once and put it away until the next promotion rolls around!
If you’re unfamiliar, Amazon Dash buttons are little wi-fi devices that are meant to go around your home. They’re meant to make it easier for you to reorder your usual items by the push of a single button. I signed up for a paper towel Dash button and plan on sticking it inside my kitchen cabinet where I store my extra towels. Now comes the fun part of seeing if I can manage to literally push a single button before I run out. Vegas has me as a 2-to-1 underdog!
Note in order to receive your free $4.99 credit, you must use the Dash button once before the end of this year.
Not to be outdone by Amazon’s Prime Day, other retailers are running flash sales today only in an effort to give Amazon a run for their money!
Macy’s is offering 25% off all orders AND giving free shipping with no minimum! Simply use code BFJULY and you should be all set. In addition, they’re having a “Black Friday in July” one-day only sale with some great items. I just picked up a new 3-piece queen comforter set as a backup for under $20.
Aeropostale is offering a whopping 60% off sitewide as well as free shipping through 11:59PM PT tonight. Code HAPPY will trigger all the savings.
Walmart is also offering free shipping on any order with no minimum purchase as well. My friends and I broke our camping grill over the 4th of July weekend, so I’m looking for a replacement like this Colman propane grill for half off.
…okay, fine, you caught me. It was all me who broke the grill. But it was dark out and I was drunk, so cut me some slack! I was 100% convinced the rustling in the trees was a bear planning to eat us and my only solution was to grill up all the remaining meat and throw it at him as an offering. I can feel your relentless mocking even from across the Internet, you’re as bad as my friends! 😀
Again, like the Amazon Prime deals post, I’ll keep updating this post as I find more stores offering sales to rival Amazon!
Hiffers who have been around a while might remember Amazon’s inaugural Prime Day last summer. You also might remember how it ended up being a flop. Well turns out Amazon might have learned a thing or two from their missteps, as today, July 12, is Amazon’s 2nd Prime Day and it seems to be going swimmingly! Like last year, they’re marking down all sorts of random items, like their fastest selling device of all time, their Amazon Fire Stick. It’s currently marked down from $40 to $25, but just like last year, it’s selling amazingly fast.
That’s the thing about Prime Day. Sure it seems like a million things are on sale, but so many people will be shopping, that it’s of a crapshoot as to which deals you’ll snag (unless you’re just sitting on your computer all day hitting refresh).
However as I find new offers, I’ll keep this post updated with all the new Amazon Prime Day deals. Here are some of the best sales I’ve seen and forwarded to my friends within the last hour:
- Amazon Echo for $130, down from $180, save 28%. I’m still on the fence about getting an Echo, as they seems so darn cool, but I’d still love to get one for under $100.
- Nexus 6P unlocked smartphone for $403, down from $550, save 27%. Mannnnnnnn now this I want!
- Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote for $35, down from $50, save 30%.
- GoPro HERO Session with Remote for $200, down from $340, save 40%
- Bose SoundTrue around-ear headphones II for $99, down from $180, save 44%.
- Kindle Paperwhite E-reader for $90, down from $120, save 25%. I have one of these and absolutely love it. I surprised even myself with how much more I read with it.
Household & Beauty Sales
- Orange Opener Peeler Slicer Cutter Skin Removers for $1.10!
- KitchenAid KSM6573CER 6-Qt. Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer for $249, down from $350, save 29%.
- Philips Sonicare Hx6315/71 for Kids Rechargeable Toothbrush for $50, down from $150, save 67%.
- 30-50% off Seventh Generation cleaning products.
- Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker for $70, down from $120, save 42%.
- Luxury Beauty products are up to 50% off plus you get $25 back with a $50 Luxury purchase with code PRIMEDAY25.
- Char-Broil Classic 300 2-Burner Gas Grill for $112, down from $220, save 50%! The page says it’s $191, but it’s lowered to $112 after you add it to your cart!
- Vivere Double Hammock Stand for $80, down from $108, save 26%. I own this exact same stand and absolutely love it. It even works indoors, as I use it in place of a couch 😀
- Genji Sports Instant Push Up Beach Tent Sun Shelter for $47, down from $96, save 51%
- 2PCS PACK Multifunctional Paracord Bracelet for $9, down from $20, save 55%
Toy & Entertainment Sales
- 20 Generic LEGO Minifigures for $4.33. Make sure to click the “same size” option to get the lowest price.
- Pie Face Game for $11.29, down from $18, save 37%. Perfect for family game night AND drunken adult game night!
- Wet Head Game for $11, down from $20, save 46%
- Lord of the Rings Blu-Ray Trilogy for $30, down from $76, save 60%
- Catchphrase Game for $13, down from $22, save 41%. This is a staple in the Goob Household. I’m a freaking master at it and my team always wins 🙂
- Power Wheels Nickelodeon Dora & Friends Lil Quad for $68, down from $100, save 32%
Straight Up Cash Sale
- $10 Amazon credit per $50 Amazon gift card bought. Now’s the perfect time to pick up those Christmas presents!
Like I said, these are just a smattering of all the sales available today!
It looks like they’re even doing new “Sample Kits,” like this Crest 3D White kit. You pay $4.99, get a box with a few samples, then get $4.99 credit to also buy Crest 3D White products later on Amazon. I’m not in love with this Crest offer, but it’s worth pointing out their old Amoretti Syrup Sample Box is still available!
Remember these sales are only available to Amazon Prime members, however if you’re new and looking to sign up, you can score a free 30-day trial!
Today and tomorrow only, Shutterfly is giving away a free custom pet tags since it’s Pet Appreciation Week (it is?). Simply use code LOVEMYPET at checkout and you’ll get this $6.99 item at no cost (aside from shipping, which came out to a few dollars). Now comes the hard part of actually finding a photo of my dog where she doesn’t look 100% derpy.
They’ve also got a Father’s Day sale of 50% off cards, select photo books and calendars that ends today. Code BEST4DADS will help you out there.
Brinker International sounds like a shell company for an evil genius in an upcoming summer blockbuster, but it’s actually the parent company to Chili’s, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Maggiano’s, and On The Border restaurants. As luck would have it, they’ve got a deal where you get a free $10 Amazon gift card just for buying a $50 Brinker gift card! That means if you eat or plan on eating at any of those restaurants in the future, you can basically get $10 in free Amazon money right now.
For a limited time, you can get up to 20% off on select gift cards! I’m currently viewing 10 gift card offers for anywhere from 10-20% off, which basically ends up being free money if you shop or eat at any of these places! They’re perfect as an affordable Father’s Day gifts too. Or making Father’s Day dinner cost a little less 😀
Friday Edit: The Women’s Skin & Oral Care and Amoretti Syrup boxes have restocked! I have no idea how much longer these will be available, hence why I’ve been keeping this post updated and bumped.
I gotta hand it to Amazon, they’re one of the few companies left that still routinely comes up with new stuff in the freebie world. Today they’re offering
seven (only six left now!) sample boxes with 5-15 sample-sized products. They’ll cost anywhere from $7.99 – $9.99, but they’re “free” since you’ll get the same amount of Amazon credit to buy similar items.
Take the Women’s Makeup & Hair Care Beauty Box. It costs $9.99 and ships for free. However the description says “Credit is redeemable on your next purchase of select beauty products.” That means if you buy the box today, you can essentially get $9.99 off a purchase of a full-size related item!
- Women’s Skin & Oral Care Beauty Sample Box – *restocked!* $14.99 with $14.99 credit on these products
- Women’s Makeup & Hair Care Beauty Box *restocked!* – $9.99 with $9.99 credit on these products
- Amoretti Syrup Sample Box – *restocked!* $9.99 with $9.99 credit on these products
Snack Foods Sample Box– $4.99 with $4.99 credit on these products Energy Drink Sample Box– $7.99 with $7.99 credit on these products Suds Sample Box– $7.99 with $7.99 credit on these products Protein Bar Sample Box– $9.99 with $9.99 credit on these products Snack Bar Sample Box– $4.99 with $4.99 credit on these products
Items in the box include L’Oreal Paris Eye Cream, Facial Oil, and Face/Neck/Chest Balm (0.5 oz); Neutrogena Facial Cleanser (0.5 oz); Aveeno Tone Corrector (1.1 oz); Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion (2.7 oz); Garnier Daily Moisturizer (1 oz); CeraVe Face Sunscreen (0.17 oz); CeraVe Healing Ointment (0.085 oz); Crest Whitestrip (1 count); Crest Whitening Toothpaste (0.85 oz); DenTek Floss Picks, Tongue Cleaner, and Interdental Brush (1 kit).
Items in the box include L’Oreal Paris Mascara, Carbon Black (0.26 ounce); L’Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Sculptor, 360 Brunette (0.05 ounce); Mineral Fusion Mascara, Graphite (0.06 ounce); L’Oreal Paris Cushion Foundation, Nude Beige (0.06 ounce); Fekkai Shampoo & Conditioner (0.6 ounce); Garnier Shampoo & Conditioner (3.4 ounce); Black 15in1 Hair Treatment (1 oz).
If you were planning to buy any of these items in the future, it might make sense to treat yourself today with a little sample box!