Through Sept. 30, you can get a free 100% rebate on a single, full size Dulcolax Suppository. The fine print reads:
Purchase any one (1) Dulcolax® Tablets 25ct+, Dulcolax® Suppositories 4ct+, Dulcolax Pink® Tablets 25ct+, Dulcolax® Stool Softener 25ct+, DulcoEase Pink® 25ct+ or DulcoGas® 18ct between 9/13/15 and 9/30/15 and get a Visa® prepaid card by mail of up to $10.00 on the purchase price (excluding tax). Rebate request must be received at the mailing address or be postmarked by October 15, 2015.
They have a form you can fill out and print to mail with your UPC and receipt. I also found a free $2 Dulcolax coupon to help make the initial purchase cheaper! Awesome, now I can publish this and stop researching suppositories.
Here’s a rebate form good for free Rain-X Perfect Dose car wash as long as you make a purchase before May 10 and postmark the rebate by May 31. I don’t have a car anymore, but I figure if I bathe with this then water should roll off my body like a duck for at least a week.
The product must be purchased from Walmart, Advance Auto Parts, AutoZone, O’Reilly, Pep Boys, or Target and the rebate is worth up to $10.99.
There’s a CVS offer available for a free Neosporin Essentials trial pack after a mail-in rebate good up to $13.99. The receipt has to be dated before January 13 and all rebates must be received by February 15. The pack includes a body wash, two creams, and … I don’t know, it comes in a box. So you get a box. Fancy you!
I don’t normally post rebate offers, but there are six such offers that were released recently and so I thought I’d put them all together in one post. I’m just handy that way. And bored.
Note that some of them are only good at certain stores.
- Free Bissell Stom and Go – Whoa. You get until Apr. 1, 2012 to use this offer. It’s good for $5.99 and … wait, how does this product work? It cleans carpet stains by allowing you to stomp on them with your feet?! 10 year old Goob is hyperventilating somewhere out there.
- Free Brita Slim Pitcher – For starters, this rebate is good up to $10, but who wants to spent that much when there’s a $5 coupon here? Take the pledge and make your purchase by March 31, 2012.
- Free Carmex Moisture Plus at CVS – Rebate is good for $2.99 and purchases much be made by Dec. 15. They have a $.50 coupon on Facebook, so you can lessen your out-of-pocket expense.
- Free Lysol Dual Action Wipes – You can get either a 35 ct. or 80 ct. for free, up to $5. Purchases have to be made by Nov. 30.
- Free Multipurpose Paper at Staples – Use the coupon I just linked to and purchase the 8.5″ by 11″ paper (it’s basically printer paper) by Oct. 1 and then apply for the rebate online.
- Free Woolite Oxy Deep – Some stores put a “Try Me Free” tag on the Oxy Deep bottles, but the rebate form says all you have to do is make a purchase before Jan. 15, 2012. The rebate is good for $5.99.
If I missed any, please share in the comments!
Between today and 8th, there will be 250,000 bottles of free Triaminic Fever Reducer Pain Reliever given away through rebates. The rebate form and relevant information can be found on their website along with a $1 off coupon to make it less money temporarily out of your pocket.
Did anybody else read that as “traumatic fever” or just me?
If you’re in the market for a new backpack (that sounds like you’re investing in their stock or something), then be sure to head to Staples for free backpacks after rebates. You’ll end up getting a Staples giftcard, so this works out best if you already shop at Staples to begin with.
One of the perks of being a genius is that I learn things faster than most people. I don’t even have to read the instruction manuals most of the time. I can simply absorb everything I need to know from a product’s name!
Take this rebate for a free Schick Hydro razor valued up to $10.99. Hydro means water so obviously this razor works by blasting your face or legs with a jet of good ol’ H2O. Woo hoo, we’ll never have to buy expensive razors again!
[rock on to Mark for sharing this on our Facebook page!]
I’m not sure what’s up with all the rebate freebies recently, but I’ll take them. Land O’Lakes is confident that you’ll love their butter with olive oil so much that they’ll pay you to try it. The maximum rebate value for this free Land O’Lakes butter with olive oil offer is $2.99, so make sure you don’t pay more than that.
Also, make sure you don’t live in CA, as this is void there. I’m not sure what Californians did to tick off Land O’Lakes, but it must have been bad. I bet y’all forgot to water their plants ((I accidentally typed “planets” and barely caught it.)) while they were away on vacation. Scoundrels!
While you’re at Walgreen picking up your 20 free photos, swing by the office supply isle and grab some free FriXion pens. They’re erasable ink pens and, while I didn’t find them to be all that great, you’ll be paid to buy them!
Buy 3 packages of Pilot FriXion pens at $1.19 each.
Use $1/1 coupon found in Walgreen’s April Coupon Book (found near the entrance).
Pay around $.60 out of pocket.
Send in the rebate found on the pen packages. It says you’ll get a $4.50 rebate.
You’ll be getting six pens in all and almost $4! Plus, think of the fun you can have with the erasable ink. Think I’ll be able to get away with giving out IOUs as presents and then covertly erasing them?
[thanks Passion for Savings!]
If you don’t mind rebates or eating chocolate, then purchase four bags of Hersheys candy (10 oz. or larger) and send in the UPCs along with this form. You’ll then get a coupon for one free movie ticket, valued at $12 or less. You’ve got until 6/30/10, so there’s no rush.
I figure a lot of us might have a few empty bags lying around thanks to Easter. Or heck, maybe you eat a lot of candy all year round. I can’t be the only guy who celebrates Arbor Day by eating a pound of Reese’s. Qualifying candy includes:
- Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures
- Hershey’s Miniatures Chocolate Bars
- York Peppermint Patties
[thanks Good Deal Mama!]