EDIT: This is probably no longer available.
This looks to be completely legit, mainly due to the fact that they just sent me my $20 about 5 minutes ago 🙂 If you want to follow along in the discussion of this offer, however, check out the SlickDeals forum about it.
The site called UnwiredBuyer is offering $20 to test out their new e-bay service where you can bid on auctions over the phone. They are a partner of e-bay’s, so giving them your e-bay username and all is fine. Basically, this is all you have to do.
1) Find something on eBay that is ending very soon and add the item to your Watch List.
2) Register at URL above (When doing so, use your paypal e-mail address as your UWB address so there is no confussion as to where to send the money.)
3) After you login to UWB, sync with your eBay auctions and you should see your auction appear.
4) Wait for a phone call on your auction and follow the voice commands to bid by phone. You don’t have to actually win it!
5) Get paid $$ via PayPal!
RULES (from their site):
* To qualify for the $20 signup bonus, the user must register for UnWired Buyer and use the service to bid on an auction using their phone within 30 days. The $20 signup bonus is for new users only.
* New users MUST USE UNWIRED BUYER TO BID ON AN AUCTION WITHIN 30 DAYS from date of signup. This promotional offer cannot be transferred or forwarded.
* TO QUALIFY, USERS MUST HAVE AN EBAY FEEDBACK SCORE OF 10 OR MORE (or the user must have been a registered eBay user for over 12 months).
* The $20 Signup Bonus is limited to one (1) per valid eBay account.
* The $20 Signup Bonus is valid only to legal residents of the US and Canada.