I thought this week was going to be slow, but it picked up on Thursday and Friday when about half of the freebies above arrived. The diaper and baby formula will be a perfect way for me to introduce my friend’s baby to freebies. They’re wasting their time teaching her to say “momma” and “daddy,” but I’m determined to teach her “freebies” first. I guess I’d settle for “Goob” as a consolation.
- $10 Pillsbury coupon booklet – All of the General Mills coupon booklets are still available through Coupons.com. Simply click on “Entertainment” and you’ll be able to sign up for them.
- Lever 2000 soap
- ZonePerfect Indulgence Nutrition Square
- Box of Enfamil baby formula (you can print out a certificate immediately. Registering on their site is how they can then send you the box.)
- Purex Complete 3-in-1 laundry sheet
- Coupon for free Reese’s Pieces
- Two Yogi tea bags (again)
- UnderJams diaper
- Coupon for free package of Borden cheese
- Cream of Wheat
- April 2010 issue of Parents magazine
- Spring 2010 issue of Search Marketing Standard magazine
- March 2010 issue of Dime magazine
So what all did you get this week?