Not the biggest haul this week, but the overall quality wasn’t bad at all. Four nice magazines, two food products that I know I’ll enjoy, a beautifully done little photo book, and a pocket knife that will be perfect for my glove box.
- Six Nescafe Taster’s Choice single coffee servings (there’s an older link here that still works too)
- All-Bran cereal and granola
- Multi-tool pocket knife (is this still available?)
- Kodak photo book
- Huggies snug & dry diapers
- April 2010 issue of Redbook magazine
- March 2010 issue of Family Circle magazine
- April 17, 2010 issue of Woman’s Day magazine
- April 2010 issue of Harvard Business Review
You should know what to do now – comment away and let us know what you got this week!