More conglomerates should package their products together like the P&G Everyday sampler, Unilever in particular. I invision a freebies race, like the arms race in the 20th century, where each company tries to one-up each other in freebies. Whoever gets a nuclear weapon or puts a man on the moon first wins.
- P&G Everyday sampler pack of:
- Crest Complete toothpaste
- Crest 3D White toothpaste
- Crest 3D White Whitestrips
- Scope Dual Blaster mouthwash
- Always pad
- Downy Unstopables laundry scent booster
- Dawn Power Clean overnight soaking powder
- Pampers Sensitive wipes
- Pampers Cruisers diaper
- $28.75 in coupons
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter lotion
- Clean & Clear body wash
- Simple Moisturizing facial wash
- Nozin nasal sanatizer
- Burt’s Bees moisturizing cream
- John Frieda Root Awakening shampoo
- March 5 – March 11, 2012 issue of Bloomberg Businessweek magazine
- One weeks worth of Wall Street Journal newspaper.
Everything I linked to should still be available unless it died over the past 12 hours. I means to publish this last night.