Holy frijole, what a haul. These kind of weeks are great reminders of why freebies are fun.
- Stella Artois chalice
- Target Beauty Bag, which included
- Pantene conditioner
- Neutrogena fresh foaming cleanser
- Nivea extended moisture lotion
- Simple cleansing facial wipes
- Loreal Magic Lumi primer
- $19 in coupons
- Cheerios peanut butter cereal
- Cheerios peanut butter cereal … again!
- MiO drink mix
- Coupon for one full-sized International Delight coffee creamer
- Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo & conditioner
- Sani-Hands sanitizing wipes
- 3-pack of Poise pads
- Flexitol heel balm
- StriVectin-EV brightening serum
- Ojon frizz fighting hair serum
- Garnier Ultra-Lift serum plus moisturizer
- David Yurman fragrance
- May 2012 issue of Parenting magazine
- May 14, 2012 issue of Jet magazine
- One week worth of Wall Street Journal newspaper.
Anybody else pull in a similar haul? If you’re like me, you would have been happy with even a fraction of what you actually got.