I’m not sure if it was in celebration of the Packers winning the Super Bowl (bring it, NFL lawyers!) or my birthday yesterday but somewhere along the way I started eating cake. Lots of cake. In fact, I was eating some while taking the photo above and it turned out pretty well. So the moral of the story is I need to eat cake while taking the Freebies Received photo every week from now until I die. It’s a tough job but I’m willing to step up and shoulder the responsibility.
- Purina One Beneful dog food
- DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks
- Coupon for one free Yoplait Original Yogurt
- Nature Made Kids Vitamin D
- Lacoste Pink Perfume Samples
- March 2011 issue of Ladies’ Home Journal magazine
- Feb. 7, 2011 issue of Sports Illustrated magazine
- March 2011 issue of Teen Vogue magazine with a cover story on PROM MAGIC! OOOOOH!
- Feb. 7, 2011 issue of Newsweek magazine
- Feb. 7 – Feb. 13 2011 issue of Bloomberg Businessweek magazine
- Jan. 28, 2011 issue of Golf Week magazine
- Feb. 7, 2011 issue of Barron’s magazine
- One weeks worth of Wall Street Journal newspapers. I love the headline “Egypt Girds for Showdown.” Excellent usage of the word girds.