Today I recycled a stack of Wall Street Journals the size of a European car.
- Fekkai shampoo and conditioner
- Coupon for one free BIC lighter
- Chrome finger bands that expired before I could post them.
- May 2011 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine
- Apr. 18, 2011 issue of Sports Illustrated magazine
- May 2011 issue of Maxim magazine
- May 2011 issue of Ebony magazine
- Apr. 18, 2011 issue of Newsweek magazine
- Apr. 25, 2011 issue of Forbes magazine
- Apr. 18 – Apr. 24 2011 issue of Bloomberg Businessweek magazine
- Apr. 18, 2011 issue of Ok! magazine
- Apr. 15, 2011 issue of Golf Week magazine
- May 2011 issue of Architectural Digest
- Apr. 18, 2011 issue of Barron’s magazine
- One weeks worth of Wall Street Journal newspapers.
I was really surprised when I found out those silly Chrome finger bands were a legit offer. By the time I’d confirmed it, Google had run out of supply. It was part of their April Fools prank, so far more people than just freebie fans were signing up for them. Still, it would have been nice to layer jokes on top of a mock freebie.