Geez, I’ve heard about school starting earlier and earlier, but these free Simply Right diapers and wipes are going too far. In my day, parents waited until their kid could at least crawl before teaching them the difference between right and left.
I just noticed the image above looks like a kid was shopping for toys before abandoning the cart. I bet he went to find his coupon for that stuffed bear.
I warned ya it’d die fast!
Maybe for good reason, but these free Maxim magazine subscription offers have become increasingly rare over the years. They might not be the epitome of journalism, but at the very least they can compliment your exercise routine. That recycling bin won’t carry itself to the curb every week!
I hate reusing the same joke all the time, but this free Waffle House coupon keeps returning!
You’ll thank me the next time you’re out drunk at 5am and realize you have a coupon in your wallet for a free Waffle House waffle. Though to be honest if you’re thinking about coupons at the crack of dawn while intoxicated, you deserve some massive props.
The coupon doesn’t expire until Dec. 12, 2014 so there’s no rush on killing those brain cells. Note it’s only valid Monday-Friday!
EDIT: Both of these offers from June 2014 are still going strong!
Slim Jims needs our help sending 1 million free Slim Jims overseas to our troops. Don’t worry, you don’t have to physically stuff any envelopes with Slim Jims. Probably because if you’re like me, you’d end up eating way too many.
Meanwhile some dude creeping in the clouds wants to send 50,000 free Moon Pies overseas as well! This ends June 2015.
Answer two questions to see if you qualify for
free McCormick Indian Essentials seasoning mix. Protip: don’t answer like a 12th century British cook. As for the zip code, no idea there. They didn’t like my NYC address.
This classic freebie is still available!
My family always had one of these free ASPCA pet safety pack at every home we lived at. My brothers and I even once put the correct information on them instead of creative insult names for each other!
EDIT: Well look what’s back from 2010!
I always dreamed of becoming a robber baron, so I look forward to the many enlightening articles I’m sure to read thanks to my free Barron’s magazine subscription.
I also think this is the first time I’ve ever seen a RewardsGold survey that matched with the magazine. I came expecting to talk about my yogurt eating habits or my sock purchasing history.
EDIT: These are still working for some, but most Hiffers are receiving “duplicate” errors so I’m marking this as dead.
The free Kellogg’s Family Rewards codes below look like one-use codes, but each and every one of them added 500 points to my account just now! I have no idea how long they’ll be active for, so best to add them to your accounts now. Unless you’re a fan of expired freebies, in which case bookmark this post until next Labor Day.
YWB1-4F47-X9ML-TZJ3 – 500 points
Z5B1-474N-6ZML-T7JJ – 500 points
K7PJ-BT1H-MT7M-T4T6 – 500 points
YJ9J-BH16-HTHM-QXXG – 500 points
FKPJ-BG1X-MTQM-1417 – 500 points
Q9JJ-BJ1R-HT4M-VXJX – 500 points
Don’t forget all the current free Kellogg’s codes can be found here.
Veterans Day is tomorrow and with it comes a cascade of freebies for those brave men and women who have or are serving. Military.com has a massive list worth checking out, so I’m only going to highlight some of the larger offers below. I can’t recommend checking out their master list though as it has over 100 freebies available on Nov. 11!
Unless otherwise noted, these offers are only for veterans or active military and will typically require some form of valid ID proving such.
- Start the day off with a free breakfast from the following locations:
- Denny’s has a free build-your-own Grand Slam deal going from 5am-noon.
- Bob Evans is offering free hotcakes (all day long possibly?)
- Baker’s Square is offering pancakes, french toast, or waffles.
- Hy-Vee is offering a “free breakfast” without mentioning limitations.
- IHOP‘s offer runs from 7am-7pm and is good for free Red, White, and Blue pancakes.
- Krispy Kreme will give a free donut and coffee “to anyone who identifies themselves as a veteran or active duty military personnel (no ID required).” No lying!
- Friendly’s, who also are offering free lunch or dinner!
- Village Inn is also offering pancakes, french toast, or waffles.
- Then follow it up with a free lunch from:
- TGI Friday’s says “lunch is on us” and it looks to be a massive burger and fries.
- Sizzler is serving up free steak, chicken, or shrimp. Add “walk into a bar” at the end of that and you have the start of a joke.
- Texas Roadhouse has a larger lunch menu consisting of 10 free options.
- Finally cap things off at Golden Corral during their “thank you” dinner from 5-9pm.
- Applebee’s is offering a free meal off a limited menu all day long.
- Red Robin will be giving away a free Tavern Double burger with bottomless steak fries.
- Olive Garden has 7 free meal options valid all day.
- Shoney’s is offering a free all-american burger.
- California Pizza Kitchen will give free entrees from a limited menu (which I couldn’t find).
- Chili’s offer is buried in the comments, but they confirmed that it’s all day and off a limited menu of about 6 or 7 items.
- Starbucks will offer a free tall brewed coffee to veterans, active duty service members and military spouses.
- Last up is Macy’s 20% off coupon code VETS, though I’m not sure how the heck they’re keeping average folks from also using it. *shrug*
Like I said, these freebies are only the tip of the iceberg, however they were some of the best offers I found. Enjoy and thank you!