You probably don't need me to remind you that Veterans Day is tomorrow. What you do need from me is a list of freebies and wouldn't ya know it but I have just that! What are the odds?
Unless otherwise specified, these offers are extended to both veterans and active military personal and are available on Monday, November 11.
Applebee's – Free signature entree.
– Free breakfast, with a choice between pancakes, french toast, or waffles. This may be the toughest choice of your life.
BJ's Restaurant – Free lunch entree or a one topping mini deep dish or an individual hand-tossed pizza at dinner.
Bar Louie – Free lunch or dinner.
Bob Evans – ALL YOU CAN EAT HOTCAKES! Stupendous.
– Free whole chicken with the purchase of a family meal. Time to fatten up, kids!
– Any pizza from their menu.
Carrabba's – Free appetizer, which is eh, but it's valid on both Sunday and Monday!
– Free handcrafted burger and fries. Way tastier than a footcrafted burger.
– All veterans and active duty military “eat free.” There's gotta be some sort of catch, as they're obviously not going to let you eat 20 meals, but I'm guessing you'll get a full free meal with maybe dessert?
Cheeseburger in Paradise – Free burger and fries with the purchase of any beverage $1.99 or more.
– Free entree from a select menu.
– MORE ALL YOU CAN EAT PANCAKES! That's it, where do I enlist? This offer is from 6am thru 2pm.
– Free bagel & shmear.
– Their promotions are location specific, so have a look at what's available near you.
– Free “Pick Your Pasta” entree with purchase of a drink on both Sunday and Monday.
– Free burger because “you all rock.” Awww. Wait, they're not talking to me, are they?
– Free breakfast, though they don't mention hours.
– Their annual “Thank You” meal is on Monday from 4-9pm.
Hooter's – Free meal, up to $10.99, with any drink purchase.
Ikea – Free entree, which seems weird coming from a furniture store. But it covers a sandwich, hot dish, or salad! This is valid both Sunday and Monday.
Krispy Kreme – Free doughnut and small coffee for anybody with military ID or wearing their uniform. Last week's Halloween uniforms don't count.
Little Caesars – Free crazy bread.
– Free burger, soup or salad, and cookie.
McCormick & Schmick's – Some fancy free entrees are being offered, but on Sunday, November 10 and it looks like it's for veterans only.
– Free cup of frozen yogurt
– Free bagel & shmear. This site looks just like Einstein Bros, so I'm guessing they're sister companies.
– Free meal up to $9.99.
Olive Garden – Free entree from their special menu. Family dining with them will also receive 10% off their meal. Families dining nearby receive eating in the presence of awesomeness.
On The Border – Free “Create Your Own Combo” dinner combination.
Outback Steakhouse – Free Bloomin' Onion and non-alcoholic drink. Wait, those exist?
Perkins – Free Magnificent Seven meal, which is two eggs, 3 pancakes, and bacon or sausage.
Red Lobster – Free appetizer Monday thru Thursday.
– Free tavern double burger and bottomless streak fries.
– Free all-american (wooooo!) burger.
Spaghetti Warehouse – BOGO lasagne or original recipe spaghetti entree Sunday and Monday.
Sizzler – Free lunch until 4pm.
Starbucks – Free tall brewed coffee for veterans, active duty, and military spouses!
Texas Corral – Free entree from their special menu along with an iced tea, lemonade, or coffee. I bet I can safely add water to that list too.
– Free lunch and tea or soft drink.
TGI Friday's – Free lunch from 11am thru 2pm.
– Free donut.
– BOGO entree or individual pizza.
– Free breakfast, with a choice between pancakes, french toast, or waffles. Aw no, not again!
Wow. That was way more than I expected. Rightfully so!