Edit: Unfortunately, All You magazine shut down in December 2015 🙁
My obsession with All You magazine started last month when Hiffer Shaynon said HIF was mentioned in the April issue. I ended up getting a subscription and the June issue arrived today. After flipping through it, there's only one thing I have to say: hello Couponville. According to All You's own site, there are over $100 in coupons in this month's edition ($102.61 to be exact).
So I've started to view All You similar to a newspaper subscription. Just like you pay to have coupons delivered to you every Sunday, it makes sense to find the lowest price for an All You subscription so that you can take advantage of their coupons.
Amazon currently sells it for $19.95 a year, which is still a good deal. But if you don't mind a few extra steps, you can get a one year subscription for $14.37!
- Sign up with Big Crumbs.
- After logging in, search for magazines.com
- Click on the orange “shop now” button and you'll be taken to magazines.com
- Now search for All You and you'll see it listed as $19.97.
- Make your purchase and then head back to Big Crumbs. Within two weeks, your account will be credited with 28% of your purchase, or about $5.60.
- This means your final price is $14.37 for a one year subscription!
The $5.60 rebate from Big Crumbs will be sent to you via Paypal. From start to finish, it took about five weeks for me to receive my rebate and my first issue. You'll only need to use a few coupons to recoup the cost and seeing as how you'll get 12 issues each with $100 in savings, chances are you'll come out ahead.