If you purchased certain Enfamil formula products between January 1, 2017 and June 23, 2022, then you may qualify for the Enfamil Formula Class Action Settlement. This settlement resolves a lawsuit claiming Enfamil inflated the number of bottles each product could produce. The lawsuit alleged the products listed below made up to 10% fewer serving than advertising and packaging claimed.
The potential reward is $3 for each purchased product and no proof of purchase is required to submit a claim. Without proof of purchase, you can claim up to five products for a maximum payout of $15. However, if you have proof of purchase, then you may claim up to 15 products for a maximum payout of $45.
Here's a full list of qualifying products, which include:
- Enfamil AR 15.2 oz
- Enfamil Enspire Gentlease 14.5 oz
- Enfamil Enspire 27.4 oz
- Enfamil Enspire 15 oz
- Enfamil Gentlease Neuro Pro 20 oz
- Enfamil Gentlease Neuro Pro 15.2 oz
- Enfamil Gentlease Neuro Pro 17.6 oz
- Enfamil Infant Neuro Pro 15.7 oz
- Enfamil Infant Neuro Pro 18.2 oz
- Enfamil Infant Neuro Pro 20.7 oz
- Enfamil Sensitive Neuro Pro 14.7 oz
- Enfamil Nutramigen LGG 27.8 oz
- Enfamil Nutramigen LGG 19.8 oz
- Enfamil Neuro Pro Genlease 25.2 oz
- Enfamil Neuro Pro 31.4 oz
If you believe you qualify, then you have until October 31, 2022 toor via snail mail.
For any additional questions, please see their website.
I need to point out I'm not a lawyer 💼. That said, DO NOT LIE ON THESE! You are using your signature under penalty of perjury. That means you don't want to lie! However, if you actually qualify for this settlement, feel free swearing to it and file a claim to get your claim check!