Holy cow, I almost forgot tomorrow (Tues, July 14) is Chick-fil-A's annual Cow Appreciation Day. For new Hiffers not in the loop, it's pretty simple. Dress up like a cow, like my sister and I did a few years back, and get an entire free combo meal. If you simply print out the from their site, you get a free entree.
You don't even have to go all out for the full cow costume either. A Redditor that works at CFA had this to say:
I work there, just to give some advice here is from the email they sent us.
Guests Dressed ‘Head to Hoof’ in Cow Attire receive a FULL MEAL
- Meal = Entrée, Side, Drink (NOT SHAKES)
- Salads only include a Drink, No Side
- Guests ‘too chicken’ to Dress All Out, but Arrive with Cow Accessories (Shirt, Hat, Scarf, Bag) Receive an Entrée Only
- Sides or Shakes May be Given in Lieu of an Entree
- If in Doubt on If a Guest is ‘Fully’ Dresses, Lean Towards Generosity and Give the Free Meal
So there ya go. If you dress up, take a picture and share it with us in the comments!