Every time I look at that title, it's like I'm seeing double. Double vision. Like that Foreigner song.
And if it wasn't for a foreigner named Juan Mann, we wouldn't be even thinking of September 10th being International Free Hugs Day. So in preface to that, I happened across a . Just head to that page and send them an e-mail as per instructed, and they'll get you one as soon as they can. And with the high demand they're in, you might not be able to get one in time for International Free Hugs Day. If that happens to be the case, I offer you an alternative that's almost free:
1) Head out to your garage or junk drawer and grab the duct tape. Yes, I know you have a roll. If you don't, you should get one because everyone should have a roll of duct tape around somewhere.
2) Take a cheap freebee shirt that you don't like the design on and make sure it's clean and fresh smelling with some freebee detergent.
3) Turn said shirt inside out and make sure again that it's clean and there's no armpit-sweat stains. Those bring bad karma for free hugging and drive people away.
4) Use duct tape to write “Free Hugs” on your shirt.
5) Wear with open arms. And lots of deodorant.
And I'll be back to remind everyone of International Free Hugs Day in another few weeks…
[via the forums]