Somebody explain to me how thisworks exactly. I just spray it on my joints and they soak it up? Do I spray it on food to ingest it? Clearly one of these is the correct answer while the other has the potential to result in a call to Poison Control. Nobody ever said running a freebie website came without any danger!
It's cool though, because I'm up for the challenge. I like living on the edge, it impresses the ladies. Why just this morning I drank my coffee out of a chipped mug! Knowing that I was mere inches away from getting a small cut on my lip was so exciting that I had to take an extra long nap under my Hannah Montana bedsheets. What? Why are you looking at me that way?
[via the forums]