In order to get a free KIND snack bar, you'll need to do the following steps. It looks like a bunch, but it honestly only takes a minute or two.
- Click the yellow “SEND A KIND SNACK” button.
- Click the envelope, then enter your freebie email.
- Check your email and click the green “SEND A KIND SNACK” button.
- This load's a form to message your “friend.” Enter a “friend's” name and email.
You should coincidentally have access to this email account and wow wouldn't it be strange if you and your friend had the same name?
In plain English: enter a 2nd freebie email account you have. If you use gmail, you can use your original freebie address again by adding a + at the end of your username.
For instance, if your freebie email is email@example.com, you can also use junk+ANYTHINGHERE@gmail.com and the message will still get to your inbox! Most systems interpret those as two different emails. 😉
- Check the second email inbox and there will be a red link to a signup form.
- Enter your mailing address into the form and you'll get your free KIND snack bar in a few weeks.
The signup form says this offer should be valid through the end of the year. However, that's been there since 2012 and … well, you do the math 🙂
These things must be worth it if they keep giving them away, right? I can't remember what they taste like. But I love how KIND's owners are so sure of their snacks that they picked a font that screams at you.
Previous versions of this freebie forced you to pledge to … I don't know, do something. Or maybe not do something. As you can tell, it was a vital pledge that I took with the utmost seriousness.