These past few months have been rough, no way to sugar coat it. (And boyyyyyyyyyy do I have a huge, upcoming post to cover it all.) From moving to the election to ripping my last contact this morning: it just never seems to end. In fact, I'm so stressed out, I feel like the only way I could smile is with a whipped cream pie smashed into my face. And now it looks like I'll get my wish, because through the end of tomorrow (Friday, Nov 17), you can get a free Pie Face board game!
The way it works is that BeFrugal and Walmart have teamed up to offer a full, 100% rebate on a single Pie Face board game for readers of HIF. Here's how it works:
- Go to this BeFrugal.com page and sign up / login.
- Enter your PayPal address for automatic payment within 30 days.
- Pick “Activate Offer” and then complete your purchase at Walmart.com in the browser window that opens.
- Make sure Pie Face! board game is in cart at checkout. (duh)
- Skip the shipping fee and select “Free Shipping to Store”
- Pick up the Pie Face game the next time you go shopping! Within 30 days of your purchase, BeFrugal will automatically send you $12.99 to your Paypal.
A free Christmas present and some smiles. I'll freaking take it.