When I'm jogging, I'm in the zone. That's why I can do my crazy 10-14 mile length “warm-up” jogs once or twice a week: I just put on a good album or two and go.
As much as I rule at the art of the mixtape, I don't mess with them for my workouts. But if you happen to rely on them, Subway teamed up with The Biggest Loser and are providing this.
- 1. Telephone – Lady Gaga
- 2. In My Head – Jason Derulo
- 3. Revolver – Madonna
- 4. Empire State of Mind – Jay Z Feat. Alicia Keys
- 5. Hard – Rihanna
- 6. Bulletproof – La Roux
- 7. Hey Soul Sister – Train
- 8. Blah Blah Blah – Ke$ha
- 9. According To You – Orianthi
- 10. Whataya Want From Me – Adam Lambert
- 11. Russian Roulette – Rihanna
- 12. Need You Now – Lady Antebellum
And if you ask me? This list reads more like a “NOW! That's What I Call Hits” album than a workout mix… I think I'll stick with The Gaslight Anthem's “American Slang” for now…