Has anybody else started receiving their Bloomberg Businessweek magazine like a newspaper? It started showing up in a plastic bag thrown on the ground next to my mailbox, which I find kind of odd.
- Vega Sport sample pack
- ZarBee's cough syrup
- Quit tea
- Coupon for free 14ct of Prevacid
- March 2012 issue of Good Housekeeping magazine
- March 2012 issue of Fitness magazine
- March 2012 issue of Entrepreneur magazine
- March 2012 issue of Popular Science magazine
- March 2012 issue of Ebony magazine
- Feb. 20, 2012 issue of Newsweek magazine
- Feb. 27, 2012 issue of Newsweek magazine
- March 2012 issue of Maxim magazine
- Feb. 2012 issue of Working Mother magazine
- Feb. 13 – Feb. 18, 2012 issue of Bloomberg Businessweek magazine
- Feb. 20 – Feb. 26, 2012 issue of Bloomberg Businessweek magazine
- Feb. 27 – March 4, 2012 issue of Bloomberg Businessweek magazine
- Feb. 3, 2012 issue of The Week magazine
- Spring 2012 issue of Vim & Vigor magazine
- March 5, 2012 issue of Jet magazine
- Winter-Spring 2012 issue of Weleda Lifestyle magazine
- Two weeks worth of Wall Street Journal newspapers.
Not that huge of a haul for two weeks. The Quit tea was from August, so signing up for it now is almost like time traveling.