This is the first week I haven't received a Bloomberg Businessweek magazine in a while. Now what the heck am I supposed use to insulate my apartment?
- Starbucks Natural Fusion Coffee
- Elmer's Craft Bond glue spots (this came from one of those “join our clubs” offers that didn't specifically mention if you'd get freebies or not. Signup is still available though!)
- Elmer's rebate offer (see above)
- Coupon for free Excedrin Migraine worth up to $5.99
- Coupon for free Excedrin Extra Strength worth up to $5.99
- Karo recipe booklet
- Eucerin daily balance skin lotion
- Dove daily moisture conditioner & $1 coupon
- Vaseline Intensive Rescue lotion & $1 coupon
- One weeks worth of Wall Street Journal newspapers
- December 27, 2010 issue of Sports Illustrated magazine
- December 20, 2010 issue of Ok! magazine
- January 2011 issue of Maxim magazine
- January 2011 issue of Playboy magazine
What else did everyone get during last week? Between freebies and presents arriving via Amazon, I felt as if I was living a dream. Albeit a very tame, boring Inception-less dream, but a dream nonetheless.