I'm beginning to think my friends only hang out with me because of the freebies I give them. As soon as they walk in, you can see their eyes scanning the room for freebies I might let them walk out with. “Oh, hey, you done with that Sports Illustrated? What about the Swimsuit issue?” Geez, why don't you just take this ham sandwich I was eating … oh, he thought I was serious.
- that reads “Goob, thanks for watching. You rule!”
- Cover Girl Natureluxe makeup
- Zapzyt acne gel
- Marlboro wall mounted bottle opener
- March 2011 issue of Parents magazine
- 2011 issue of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit magazine
- Feb. 21, 2011 issue of Sports Illustrated magazine
- Feb. 21, 2011 issue of Newsweek magazine
- March 2011 issue of Maxim magazine
- Feb. 21, 2011 issue of Ok! magazine
- Feb. 28, 2011 issue of Forbes magazine
- Feb. 21 – Feb. 27 2011 issue of Bloomberg Businessweek magazine
- Feb. 11, 2011 issue of Golf Week magazine
- Feb. 18, 2011 issue of Golf Week magazine
- Feb. 21, 2011 issue of Barron's magazine
- One weeks worth of Wall Street Journal newspapers.
I love that the only freebie still available on this list is the, which has got to be one of the most bizarre freebies I've ever received. It's right up there with the Tivo cookie cutter. I never posted the photo offer to HIF because I wasn't sure if it was legit or not, but long story short if you send Judge Alex an email asking for a signed headshot, your dreams will come to fruition.