Popcorn, a flask, and plenty of reading material! I even got a little too excited and ate some of the dog food. It wasn't half bad.
- Orville Redenbacher's Pop Up Bowl
- MiraLAX Laxative
- Personalize Copenhagen flask that is freaking awesome. I'm honestly not sure if this is still available though.
- Zapzyt Acne Gel
- Wellness pet food
- Coupon for one free Glade Spring Collection product.
- May / June 2011 issue of Baseball Digest magazine
- May 2, 2011 issue of Newsweek magazine
- May 2, 2011 issue of Sports Illustrated magazine
- May 2011 issue of Entrepreneur magazine
- May 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine
- May 9, 2011 issue of Forbes magazine
- May 2, 2011 issue of Ok! magazine
- May 2 – May 8, 2011 issue of Bloomberg Businessweek magazine
- Apr. 22, 2011 issue of Golf Week magazine
- Apr. 18 / 25, 2011 issue of Jet magazine. That's cool, seeing as how I received the May 2 issue last week.
- Spring 2011 issue of Rouge magazine
- May 2, 2011 issue of Barron’s magazine
- One weeks worth of Wall Street Journal newspapers.
Anybody else have a good week?