Free MUG Root Beer

Rebate: Free MUG Root Beer up to $8

It was recently announced on TikTok that we can get a free Mug Root Beer or Mug Zero Sugar Zero product via rebate, up to $8.00. We can only hope this is the start of a new trend of finding freebies on TikTok!

The full terms can be found here, but long story short to redeem this offer simply text FREEMUG to 7373773774 and submit a receipt from either an in-store or online purchase. You'll then choose your preferred payout method of PayPal or Venmo and you'll get your full purchase price.

The terms say “This promotion is valid for all varieties of bottle/can packages of MUG Root Beer products,” so I think you can get any size package, including a 12-count!

The promo runs until 5.7.24.

Tuesday Amazon Deals

Edenbrook Storage Ottoman
It's a bench, storage and footrest all in one! A thickly padded top with buttonless tufting provides a plush surface that is perfect for extra seating during your next family gathering or friend’s night in. Blankets, toys, magazines, remotes, and so much more fit easily into this storage ottoman so you can keep what you need nearby and out of sight at the same time. Finished with a beautiful and durable upholstered fabric, plus buttonless tufting, this ottoman creates a sleek and simple look that blends well with any décor. Use in the living room, bedroom, or a much-needed entryway bench. This convenient and fashionable ottoman is the way to go.

Read more

Free La Roche-Posay Toleriane Face Moisturizer

Free La Roche-Posay Toleriane Face Moisturizer

Here's a repurposed signup form offering a brand new sample of free La Roche-Posay Toleriane double repair matte face moisturizer! There have been a ton of La Roche-Posay freebies over the past few years, but I don't recall this product specifically being given away before today.

Toleriane Double Repair Matte Face Moisturizer for oily skin is formulated with a high concentration of prebiotic thermal water, ceramide-3, niacinamide, and glycerin to help restore healthy-looking skin. Lightweight gel face moisturizer texture quickly absorbs into skin, providing a unique double-action: all-day hydration without the shine and skin barrier repair after 1 hour. This dermatologist-tested, oil-free moisturizer also helps to improve skin texture, reduce fine lines, and decrease the size of visible pores.

Oh, I thought Prebiotic skincare was moisturizer for dinosaurs.

Our freebies should arrive in 4-8 weeks.

Discount AARP Membership for Hundreds in Savings!

For a limited time, you can get an AARP membership for only $12/year, which is a savings of 25%! In addition to this discount, you'll also get a second membership for anybody in your household and you're choice of a free insulated trunk organizer or a spider splash day bag.

This promo is for both new and active AARP members! If you're already a member, then you can extend your current membership.

“But Goob,” you say, “I'm not old enough to join AARP.” WRONG! While it's true they're an advocacy group dedicated to people over 50, AARP doesn't have any minimum age to join! As long as you're 18 or older, then you can join AARP and begin taking advantage of hundreds of their different savings opportunities.

• Restaurants – Save between 10% to 15% at various restaurants like Denny's, Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba's, and more
  • Hotels and Resorts – Save up to 10% at member hotels, including select Hilton, Wyndham, Redroof, and literally dozens of others.
  • Car Rentals – While traveling, you'll probably need a vehicle, and AARP has you covered there as well. You can save up to 30% on rentals from Avis, Budget, and Payless.
  • Cruise – If the high seas are more your style, then save up to $100 per person on cruises booked with GET (Grand European Travel), Holland America Line, Hurtigruten Expeditions, and Collette.
  • Airfare – Save up to $200 on round-trip flights purchased online with British Airways.
  • Books – Members get a free book each year (valued at $17), plus access to a reading guide, newsletter, bookmark and reading tracker.
  • AARP Games – Everyone can play most games. Members can play over 30 Members Only games, like Pong and Breakout. As an AARP member, you can play over 30 member only games.
  • AARP Resume Advisor If you're changing jobs, then you can get a free resume review, powered by TopResume!
  • AARP Magazine – Members receive the monthly AARP magazine, filled with insightful articles like this one! 🙂

And that's not even everything! I'd wager I listed less than half of the perks and discounts that AARP offers. If those deals sound good for you, then follow these quick steps to get your free gift with your AARP membership:

1. Go to the AARP limited time offer page.
  2. Choose your free gift.
  3. Press the red “Join Today” button (for new members) or press the red “Renew” button at the top (for current members looking to extend their active membership).
  4. Enter both your personal and billing information, then complete your checkout on AARP's site.
  5. Create your AARP account and start saving, playing, or reading!

If you or anyone in your family are members of AARP, please share in the comments any of your favorite perks or discounts!

Free GoodNites Sleep Underwear

Free Pull-Ups

Whoa, the classic free Huggies Pull-Ups offer has returned today! The last time I posted these was in 2010 when Costco was giving them away. Man, remember when Costco, Walmart, and Target used to give away freebies on a weekly basis? Good times.

Anyways, go here to request the boys or girls version of either Pull-Ups Potty Training Pants or Pull-Ups Night*Time Training Pants. The signup form is a little weird – you have to click the gender's box, but don't click the text links inside it or it'll take you to the store. Just select the box, then click the purple next button to access the signup form.

Free Disney Movie Insiders Points

Free Disney Movie Insiders Points

Get free Disney Movie Insider points by entering these codes!

In addition to the free codes randomly released, there are monthly “mystery” points given out in their monthly newsletter. All you have to do is click this link once a month and you'll earn a minimum of 5 free points.

If you know or find any Disney movie insiders codes not listed below, then please share them in the comments!

I've updated the list of codes to now come sorted in a table, newest to oldest, along with their known expiration dates! You can also sort by any other column by clicking on the title in the first row.
PointsCodeDate AddedExpiration
5 pointsHANNAH04-05-202404-07-2024

For years, I joked about saving enough points for the purple Hannah Montana guitar with amp. I finally called it quits on my dream last year, as I cashed out my points for a few $10 Starbucks gift cards! Not a bad trade off, in my opinion. 😊 ☕ > 🎸

For those wondering, you can redeem these points for other cool prizes, like toys, posters, dvds, and movie tickets for your local theater.

Free Disney Points Each Month

Each month Disney sends out free bonus Disney Movie Rewards points on Monday!

Check your email for a message from [email protected]. Mine came yesterday with the subject 🎯 Ryan, Your Members-Only Update: Mystery Bonus Inside and once you open it, look for the image above to score your free points.

You can win anywhere from 4 to 20. Hopefully you have more luck then me and my 5 points. 😀

How to enter Disney Movie Insiders codes

• Create a free Disney Movie Insiders account and log-in
  • Click “Enter Code” in the top right
  • Enter your code in the popup box
  • Your bonus points will then get added to your account total show in the top left!

You can enter these codes either in a web browser on your computer, like Chrome or FireFox. Or you can use the free Disney app on both android and ios.

What perks do these Disney points give?

You can redeem your free points for Disney themed discounts, prizes, toys, and much more here.

Read more

Free 2024 National Poetry Month Poster

Free 2024 National Poetry Month Poster

Note: this freebie is aimed at teachers, librarians, and students. However, I believe anybody is able to request one as long as they live in the US.

I don't quite “get” the free National Poetry Month poster you see above. Then again I don't get much poetry beyond the roses are red variety and even those are known to throw me for a loop. Sometimes they're pink or white!

That said, I'm excited for this free poetry poster mainly for the alliteration as opposed to being a poetry fan. I'm not even sure I could name a single poet. Robbie Freeze? Amelia Ricketson? I know Edward Ellen Pope is a famous one. Oh yeah, Salt Shizman!

This is an annual freebie offer that ships out in May each year. The 2024 poster was designed by award-winning children’s author and illustrator Jack Wong. The artwork incorporates an excerpted line from the poem “blessing the boats” by beloved poet Lucille Clifton.

Alternative Free Posters

Free Cascade Platinum Dish Detergent

Free Cascade Platinum Dish Detergent

Remember P&G Everyday Samples?! Back in the last 2000s, they used to give away tons of freebies and coupon booklets on a monthly basis. At one point they sent me so many Swiffer pads that I tied a few to my feet and performed interpretive dance cleaning for my cats. They were thoroughly unimpressed. 😾

It looks like they've rebranded as P&G Good Everyday and if you make a free account here, then you'll start qualifying for freebies again. Case in point, this offer today for free Cascade Platinum Dish Detergent!

Update: If you're having trouble getting this to work, reader Lauren sent in this tip!

When I was logged into my account for P&G the link in your post just took me to the generic page. BUT, I logged out of P&G, and then the link did take me to the free Cascade page! I then just clicked the “Already have an account? Log in!” button and it allowed me to sign up for the sample. So it works, it's just a bit tricky!

Thanks to Lauren for that tip!

Free Comic Book Day

Free Comic Book Day on May 4, 2024

Mark your calendars! The 23rd annual Free Comic Book Day is slated for Saturday, May 4, 2024. We can get a free comic book that day at participating locations and this year they'll have even more freebies with color coded labels to distinguish between All Ages, Teen, and Mature comics.

So mark your calendar and pick up a free issue for the … kids at home? Suuuuuure, let's pretend it's not for you and say it's for the little ones.

It's been years since I've read comic books. I even tried drawing my own once. It didn't have many super heroes, but starred a kid who refused to eat his vegetables, couldn't talk to girls, and looked ridiculous in his baggy jeans. I guess it wasn't so much a comic book as a journal. No wonder Marvel never took me seriously.

To make matters worse, I harshly learned on a recent date that comic books aren't an appropriate answer to “what have I read lately?” Suffice to say, there wasn't a second date.