Hey, I'm a day late! I know, shocked, right? As a consolation, I updated the Try Your Luck Thursday winners page and holy cow. Hiffers have already won more prizes this month than I expected would happen all year. NotLoggedIn won free milk for a year, Mariann and Amy won free pants through Dockers, and Wendy won a date night package prized at $1120! And those are only some of the bigger prizes over the past few weeks – there's no telling what y'all will win in the coming months!
Speaking of Dockers, make sure you enter each day to win one of the 2,990 free pants they're giving away. Expires 02/15.
How doessound? The best part of the campaign is that you can enter up to three times daily. No purchase necessary; new playable codes are updated each day on their page (Scroll down to (vi) Daily Complimentary Codes). Ends 04/15.
Brides.com is running aover the next three months. This weeks prizes are Fiesta Dinnerware Sets. Ends 04/30.
Finally, Gillette is giving somebody and 10 of their friends a Hometown Bar-B-Q with an appearance by a NASCAR driver. They'll also get a Gillette prize pack and an autographed hat (by the driver, not a Gillette employee). Ends 04/30.
I'm looking for a new way to share the extra 20 or so contest I've found. The old way was a spam magnet, so for now, I'll just list them.
- Retail value: $2,398 (03/08)
- & lunch with Patti Stanger (02/28)
- One pair of Spidr Golf Gloves (03/02)
- or a coupon for % off (02/22)
- along with dinner and going to a fashion show. Retail value: $5,000 (03/31)
- Free pizza for a year from Unos Chicago Grill (03/31)
- , surf lessons, and a $250 PacSun giftcard. (03/16)
- Spider IV Signed (guitar amp) by Mick Thomson of Slipknot. Retail value: $499.99 (03/08)
- Canon Rebel XS 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera (03/31)
- Trip to the 2012 Summer Olympics in London (02/28)
- $5,000 in Jimmy Choo shoes (03/08)
- $2,500 and Sara Lee dessert for a year (03/31)
- Retail value: $450 (04/09)
If you've won anything or know of any other great contests, be sure to let us know in the comments.