It looks a bit complex, but there’s a fairly simple process to get a free Shutterfly Photostrip, which is a fancy term for a custom photo bookmark.
- Search for “Wink” in the top right search box.
- Click on the only result that appears and then click on the orange “Try Wink” button at the bottom of the page.
- Now log in or sign up.
- You’ll see you have one photostrip credit. Go ahead and create your strip.
- Once completed, click the blue “Send” button” and then hit “Add Recipient.”
- You can now send the strip to anyone you want (Internationally!) for free.
- Make sure you add a personal message, if you want. I believe it’ll be printed on the back of the strip.
So there ya have it on how to get a free bookmark from Shutterfly. I tend to read online articles more than books, so I plan on taping my bookmark to my computer monitor with a little drawn arrow pointing to where I stopped. Foolproof, right?
[thanks Freebies 4 Mom]