As usual, I've put together a list of free Kindle eBooks. Many of these are available to everybody! For the longest time, I thought they were only for Amazon Prime members, however I discovered anybody can read these free eBooks with any number of free Kindle apps. Be it on your phone, computer, or tablet, you can download a Kindle app and get these books for free!
They're split into different categories and were all free as of this morning, though please make sure they're still free when you go to redeem them since sometimes these promos only last for a few hours / days.
Hopefully, you can find something fun to read. 📚 😃 And as usual, please check the price before you download. These free books are often time-based and will go up in price after a certain amount of time, so before you download, make sure the price is $0.00!
Free Drama & Fiction eBooks
- Chancing Hope: A Story Of Love And Unpredictable Suspense
- Unforgettable: Curvy Lady Second Chance
- Mine for the Week
- Memoirs of An R &B Housewife
- A Wedding in Cornwall: A perfect feel good romance
- What Happens in Vegas
- Porcelain Faith
- Boulevard Dreams
- She was Born a Good Girl: An all girls boarding school story
- Evan Branko
- Drug Gang: The most compelling & controversial crime thriller in years
- Hot Flush
Free Thriller/Mystery/Action eBooks
- The Darkness:
- Sacrificed Lives
- All Gas: A Jon Dough: Urban Knight Story
- Murder Across The Ocean
- Due Process
- Wings Over Malta
- Last Tango in Manaus
- The Refuge
Free Science Fiction eBooks
Free Cooking & Food eBooks
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Crisp Cookbook for Beginners: 600 Easy, Healthy and Delicious Recipes for Cooking Easier, Faster and More Enjoyable for You and Your Family!
Free Religion eBooks
- 7 Chakras: A Guide to Understanding Your 7 Chakra Spiritual Power Centers, and How to Open, Balance, and Heal Them
- The Amish Woman And Her Last Hope: Amish Romance
- Yoga Nidra: How to Induce Full Body Relaxation through the Ancient Practice of Yoga Nidra Meditation
- Monday’s Child is Fair of Face
- Intuition Magic: Understanding Your Psychic Nature
- The Prince of Peace and the Pancake Flippers: a Devotional for Moms
Free Romance eBooks
- Chancing Hope: A Story Of Love And Unpredictable Suspense
- Lavender Blue: A Time Travel Romance
- Hiding Katherine
- The Mark of Chaos
- Ana Be Still: Deathly Revelations
- Finding My Lich
- I'm With Cupid
Free Fantasy eBooks
- The Blue Dragon: A Claire-Agon Dragon Book
- Breakers of the Code
- The Darkling Threads
- Adaptively Radiant
- Gathering of the Chosen
Free Biographies & Memoirs eBooks
Free Business eBooks
- Make Money Online: From Zero To Domination. A Step By Step Guide On How To Build A Killer Online Business and Create Massive Amounts Of Wealth Starting Today!
- How to Become a Real Estate Agent: The Ultimate Guide to a Successful Career as a Realtor
- In Your Hands: Good Business Strategies for Small Business Owners
Free Humor eBooks
Free Children's & Teen eBooks
- Ranger Rising: Claire-Agon Ranger Book 1
- Goodnight Fairy Tales: Bedtime stories to help your children falling Asleep, feeling Calm, and learning Mindfulness
- Und darum möchte ich einen Tatzelwurm
- Geronimo Jim: A Childrens Pirate-Treasure Adventure
- Scarlett Rose
- SADE: We're Moving to Canada!
Free Horror eBooks
Other Free eBooks
- Weight Training Without Injury: Over 350 Step-by-Step Pictures Including What Not to Do!
- Assertive: How to Be Assertive and Speak Up For Yourself –
- The Unspoken Words For Him
- Tale of the Green Dragon
- The Other Side of Hell: Book One
Free Professional eBooks
- Trade Pub has a huge resource of free Professional eBooks all aimed at helping navigate the corporate landscape. Whether it's networking, climbing the ladder, or learning a new skill, Trade Pub has a free book just for you.
How to Find Free Kindle Books on Amazon
While I know many Hiffers find the daily list of free Kindle books above helpful, what if you want to find your own free books on Amazon?
Sadly, Amazon doesn't make it easy. But that doesn't mean it's impossible! I've done all the hard legwork below to help you easily find your next free book.
Amazon's Top 100 Free Books
To start, Amazon has a list of top 100 free books that updates daily.
This is a great list to check out if you want to see what's popular, but also free.
Free Book Categories
The Kindle library can be hard to navigate, but I've got the best tool to find your next free eBook! Listed below are the 31 Amazon top-level Kindle Categories. Linked are each Kindle genre's collection of free books and Kindle Unlimited freebies. Make sure the book you select is priced at $0.00 with the “Buy Now” option selected.
Look Within Kindle Subcategories
Every Kindle Category has a wide array of sub-categories making it easier to find good Kindle freebies. For instance, check out the first category.
- Arts & Photography
If you click through those sub-categories, you'll notice that over half of them have their own nested category beneath them!
With such a strong ability to zero in on topics, you'll find free books in your niche, hobby, or interest in no time.
Lookout for High Value Books that are Temporarily Free!
Be sure to watch out for higher valued books temporarily on discount for free! These come around more frequently than you'd think, but they often only last for two or three days. So if you see a paid book marked down to $0.00, be sure to add it to your account before the price goes back up!
Use the Kindle eBooks Advanced Search Function
I don't get why Amazon buries Kindle's Advanced Search feature so deep in the site! Here, you can search by keywords, author, title, publisher, subject, published date ranges, and even relevance.
Then, once you get your results, sort by “Price: Low to High” to get all the free books that match your criteria!
Free Kindle First Books for Prime Members
On the Fence About a Kindle?
I was too. A few summers ago, I bought my first Kindle and promptly let it gather dust in my desk for months. Flash forward to January. I get snowed in, the power goes out, and I discover my impulse-buy deep in my desk while hunting for candles. The battery was so strong on it, that it still had a few hours left even though I hadn't charged it since I first bought it.
I haven't put it down since. I'm the only person who somehow gets addicted to an electronic device during a power outage.
Some of my friends complain that reading books and newspapers on an electronic device is sacrilege and I used to agree. However, when I last moved apartments, I realized I owned enough books to fill the Ancient Library of Alexandria. Captain Beatty would fry me alive if he discovered my hoard. I'd probably thank him too. Just the thought of moving them again is giving me a hernia.
Remember, you don't actually have to own a Kindle to read many of these free ebooks. You can download the free Kindle app to your phone, tablet, or computer!
If you found a good book or enjoy these free Kindle eBooks posts, please let me know in the comments!