samples go live Tuesday, April 6, at 12pm EST
Another round of PINCHme sample boxes will be stocked and released Tuesday, April 6, at 12 pm EST. As usual, they'll only be available on a first come, first serve basis, but it's also based on your customer profile as to what you're offered.
To have the best shot at getting as many freebies as possible, I always suggest new users go ahead and make an account today, before the freebies become available. That way, you can immediately log-in when they go live at noon on Tuesday.
You can signup directly for sample's here!
Possible Freebies & Samples
Here's a sneak peek at April's free samples. New items this month are marked with .
- Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Prime
- Hidden Valley® Plant Powered Ranch
- A range of products from Beech-Nut®
- Sebastian Professional Dark Oil Lightweight Shampoo and Conditioner
- Lumify® Redness Reliever Eye Drops
- Hero Cosmetics Lightning Wand Mini
- Liweli CBD Cherry Stress Melts
- Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Milk Cookie
- John Frieda® Dream Curls Conditioner
- Airborne Immune and Natural Energy Support with Vitamin C, Liquid Shot
- Biotrue® Multi-Purpose Solution
- Hartz Delectables Squeeze Up Cat Treats
- Head & Shoulders Supreme Nourish & Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner
- Compeed® Advanced Blister Care
- Bella Morsels + Pate
- KübWipes 100% Natural Cotton Dry Wipes
PINCHme offers free products, with free shipping and no credit card requires, on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. All they ask for is your honest feedback on the products you receive. Every month, new freebies and samples are released on PINCHme.com for members to claim. Many items have been offered in beauty, snacks, baby, pet, personal care, cleaning products, and household categories over the past few years. There's something for everyone!
Note available samples are based on your demographics and how you answer their survey questions, so if you have a pet, then make sure you tell PINCHme so you'll get the pet food and toys offered. Regardless, both new and existing PINCHme members should have at least a few available freebies within the hour, so make sure to go request them all at noon before they run out!