Sorry, Campbell Soup's legal team asked I take this old logo down. I guess it's my job to police every old logo I've ever added to HIF in the past 11 years!
Campbell's Kitchen has overavailable to print. To the list!
- $1.50/3 Campbell’s Chunky soup
- $1.50/3 Campbell’s Select Harvest soup
- $1.50/3 Campbell’s Healthy Request soups
- $1/1 V8 V-Fusion Juice (46 oz.)
- $1/1 Pepperidge Farm Cookie Collection, Holiday Cookie Bites or Pirouette Rolled Wafers
- $1/2 Pepperidge Farm Frozen Bread
- $1/2 Pepperidge Farm Stuffing
- $1/2 Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Turnovers
- $1/2 Swanson Stock cartons
- $1/2 V8 100% Vegetable Juice or V8 Splash Beverages (64 oz.)
- $1/3 Campbell's Chunky soups (redeem in March 2010)
- $1/3 Campbell's Chunky soups (redeem in April 2010)
- $1/4 Campbell’s Condensed “Great for Cooking” soups
- $1/4 Campbell’s Gravies
- $0.50/1 French’s French Fried Onions
- $0.50/2 Campbell’s Condensed Light soups (excluding Tomato, Chicken Noodle & Creams)
- $0.50/2 Campbell’s Condensed Tomato soup
The coupons don't expire until 12/31/09, so use them for your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner! Or heck, use them to cook something for me. I'll stop by around eight, sound good? While I'm there, mind if I crash on your couch for a few night? A week tops. Maybe two.
[via Printable Coupons and Deals – thanks!]