I've got some sad news! Many of us remember the annual Chick-fil-A Cow Appreciation Day that was held every July from 2005 through 2019. By dressing up like a cow, we'd get a free breakfast, lunch, or dinner entrée.
When the pandemic his, this promo was put on hold and never came back. I was hoping 2023 would be the year it returned, but Chick-fil-A just announced that they're instead offering something called Code Moo that runs from June 21 through August 1. Each week, restaurants will give away millions of food freebies from Wednesday through the following Tuesday.
Over these six weeks, we can play a game and earn free food. In order to play, you'll need to click here on a mobile device and follow the on-screen instructions.
Here are the prizes and amount being offered each week.
- Week 1, June 21 thru June 27 – 2,500,000 free 8 count nuggets
- Week 2, June 28 thru July 4 – 2,500,000 free medium fountain drinks
- Week 3, July 5 thru July 11 – 2,500,000 free medium waffle fries
- Week 4, July 12 thru July 18 – 2,500,000 free medium sunjoy
- Week 5, July 19 thru July 25 – 2,500,000 free brownie
- Week 6, July 26 thru August 1 – 2,500,000 free original chicken sandwich
As you can see, they're giving away a ton of free food, so your chances of scoring some each week are pretty good! These freebies aren't as great as the old-school free entrees, but oh well.