I promise I'll start posting these a few days in advance, but if you're bored today and live near a participating museum, you can get in for free. You can print your free card here and the fine print says each card allows entry for two people. Additional rules:
- One time use on Saturday, September 27, 2008.
- Card must be presented for free general admission. Admission Card will be collected upon entry.
- General admission only. Does not include entry to special exhibits or IMAX screenings.
- Admission Card is good for general admission for you plus one guest.
- One Admission Card per household.
- Not for use with any other offer.
- No rain checks.
- Some participating museums may already have a free admission policy year round and are participating in the “spirit” of the day.
So go! Venture out and soak in the free knowledge, culture, and enlightenment! Let me know how it goes too, because there's no way I'm driving into D.C. today. It's cold, rainy, and I'm still in my boxers.