EDIT: Here's a link to the new Sample Showcase site. If you received one, I'd suggest filling out their “survey” to help encourage them to send more of these in the future.
Like many others, I received my Sample Showcase pack this week and oh yeah! I don't know who at the US Postal Office came up with this idea, but give them a raise. On second thought, go ahead and promote them straight to Postmaster General. They can then use their new power to slowly replace junk mail and bills with nothing but bountiful freebies.
The Showcase isn't available anymore. In fact, I think it was a trial run or something, but trust me, I'll keep an eye out for it's (hopeful) return.
- US Postal Office Sample Showcase
- Secret Clinical Strength deodorant
- Aveeno Positively Ageless lotion
- Aveeno Positively Ageless night cream
- Shower to Shower Sport body powder
- Shower to Shower Shimmer Effects body powder
- Splenda sweetener
- Aveeno Nourish+ Moisurize shampoo
- Aveeno Nourish+ Moisurize conditioner
- Dove peanut butter chocolate bar
- Two Nescafe Taster's Choice instant coffee
- McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak marinade
- Bengay Moist Heat therapy
- Shutterfly Wink photo bookmark
- May 17, 2010 issue of OK Magazine
- June 2010 issue of Woman's Day magazine
- June 2010 issue of Town & Country magazine
- May 2010 issue of Harvard Business Review magazine
So, did anybody else get the Showcase pack or something else they enjoyed?