Since the freebies suddenly dried up over the past 48 hours, I hunted down a few extra free events this weekend.
- Lakeshore Learning – Their craft event from 11am-3pm is building a Spring Chick.
- Lowe’s Build & Grow Clinic – Kids will be making a sports pinball game from 10am-12pm. As usual, space is limited, so register on-lin.
- Michaels – On Saturday from 10am-1pm, kids can attend the free Make-It, Take-It Crayola event. It’s been a while since I’ve used crayons, so I don’t really know what this is.
- Michaels – What?! TWO Michaels events in one weekend?! Okay, calm down there. Sunday’s event will be another Make-It, Take-It event where they “build” an Easter pail. Note that this is from 1pm-3pm.
- Toys R Us – From 11am-1pm on Saturday, there’s a Thomas Play Date where kids enjoy story time, coloring, and free giveaways.
In other words, sleep in this weekend if you’re childless.