Tuesday, July 13 is National Fries Day. In celebration, McDonald's is stealing their thunder and launching a “World Famous Fan Day” where they'll be giving away free medium fries. These freebies will be available all day July 13th with no purchase necessary.
Optional Free Fries Contest
That's where most freebie announcements stop. But McDonald's iswhere one MyMcDonald's Rewards member will win free fries for life, a prize valued at $19,685. 👀
Oh… oh please…whoever wins this, do not eat twenty grand worth of fries. Your arteries are begging you.
Where was I? Oh, right, the free
heart attack lifetime fries. Finally, McDonald's says 66 customers will be rewarded with 1 million McDonald's rewards points, which can soon be redeemed for free food.
Here's how to enter.
- Open only to residents of the 50 United States or DC who are at least 16 years old.
- Entry begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET on July 13, 2021, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 20, 2021.
- To enter, contestants must tweet from their public Twitter account during the entry period. (Must be an original Tweet, comment or reply to a McDonald's Tweet about this contest.)
- Tweet must include a written explanation of why you're McDonald's biggest fan and can also include (if you choose) a photo or video that exemplifies your fandom.
- Tweet must include the tags @McDonalds, #MyMcDonaldsFanContest and a tag of the two-letter postal abbreviation for your state (e.g., #TX or #IL and more).
- The video (if applicable) cannot exceed 60 seconds.
Remember, you get the free medium frees on July 13 no matter what. The triple bypass giveaway is completely optional and ends July 20.