I'm still working on how I want to format these new Try Your Luck Thursday posts, so please forgive me if things change around below (and let's completely ignore the fact that I'm publishing this on a Friday.) For the list I've linked just to the prize form and put the expiration date in parenthesis.
$1,000,000 from PCH – I know I posted this last week, but it bears repeating that somebody out there is going to win a ton of cash and I want it to be a Hiffer! (Nov. 18)
2014 Ram Pickup Truck from Bosch ($70,000 ARV) – Only “Hardworkin' Heroes” can enter this sweepstakes, so I'm clearly excluded. (Sept. 29)
Trip for two to Las Vegas & a Jimmy Buffett concert – I once had college classes canceled because so many of my professors were at a Buffett concert. I instantly became a fan. Upstart bands, take note. (Sept. 30)
Mohair Mini Owl from White Forest Bears – What… What the… Holy mother of..
I had to share this just because it looks so creepy. Only 150 have entered though, so you have a good chance if you're into this! (Sept. 15)
- $5,000 grocery money. (Oct. 31) – And here's a coupon for a free can of Rotel when you purchase three avocados!
- Free trip to New York City, $2,500 shopping spree, and makeup (Oct. 18)
- Airwick car fresheners or $50 for gas (Sept. 21)
- Firestone Class 8 Tractor (Dec. 31)
- 8-day trip to Bora Bora (Sept. 29)
- $100 Sears gift card (Sept. 15)
- GeForce GTX Alienware 14 gaming laptop $2,200 ARV (Sept. 8)
- $500 Academy Sports gift card (Sept. 7) *Ends Tomorrow!*
- Daniel Marshall travel cigar humidor $200 ARV (Sept. 30)
- Trip for two to Paris, France (Sept. 9)
- $10,000 cash money (Oct. 31)
- Walking Dead Season 3 on Blu-ray (Sept. 6) *Ends Today!*
- Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ Sunglasses $150 ARV (Sept. 30)
- 1970 Plymouth Hemicuda $89,000 ARV (Dec. 19)
- Cambridge Audio AV Receiver $2,299 ARV (Sept. 30)
If anybody wins that trip to NYC, we should hang out and grab a beer 🙂 Good luck!