Being that it's Saturday, it's time to haul out my freebie box and see what I scored this week. Despite not getting mail for three days, I didn't do too poorly. Also, starting this week, I'll link to any freebies that are still available.
- OneTouch UltraMini Glucose Monitoring System
- 2010 Women's Health Calendar
- Three free Chick-fil-A coupons
- Two Stevia sweeteners & two coupons
- Coupon for free Excedrin
- ConAgra $17 coupon booklet (this is the first one I've received, so it's from the January posting, not February's)
- Two KLM luggage tags
- April 2010 issue of Muscle & Fitness magazine
- March 2010 issue of Parents magazine
- March 2010 issue of Town & Country magazine
- December 2009 issue of Harvard Business Review magazine
All of the magazines above came from RewardsGold, who just yesterday offered Maxim magazine. Their freebies tend to die quickly, so if you were still on the fence about it, hopefully you see they're real!
There's a photo album on HIF's Facebook page and everybody is welcome to upload pictures of what they've recently scored. Or if you prefer, leave a comment below. Let's show folks how “real” freebies can be!