I couldn't remember if the Funley's Super Crackers were meant for dogs or humans. So I did what any normal person would – I ate them and hoped for the best.
Bonus props to Bloomberg Businessweek for illustrating two airplanes having sex. You just don't see enough of that these days.
- Stella Artois chalice
- 12-pack box of Cafe Escapes K-Cup coffee
- Schick Hydro Silk razor
- Coupon for one free Meow Mix Pate Toppers
- 5-Hour Energy
- Funley's Super Crackers
- Lipton green tea
- Numi tea
- RedRose Mountain Estate black tea. I have no idea where this came from.
- Splenda essentials sugar
- Crystal Light Energy drink mix
- Benefiber drink mix
- Swerve sweetener
- BiProUSA whey protein
- C3 anti-stress drink mix
- AcneFree Sulfer Mask
- Garnier Moisture Rescue gel-cream
- Kinerase HydraBoost Face Stuff
- Stayfree Ultra Thin Regular with Wings
- Mar. 2012 issue of Martha Stewart Living magazine
- Mar. 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine
- Feb. 2012 issue of Seventeen magazine
- Mar. 2012 issue of Seventeen magazine
- Jan. 30, 2012 issue of Newsweek magazine
- Feb. 6, 2012 issue of Newsweek magazine
- Feb. 13, 2012 issue of Newsweek magazine
- Feb. 6, 2012 issue of Jet magazine
- Feb. 20, 2012 issue of Jet magazine
- Jan. 30 – Feb. 5, 2012 issue of Bloomberg Businessweek magazine
- Feb. 6 – Feb. 12, 2012 issue of Bloomberg Businessweek magazine
- Mar. 2012 issue of Elle Decor magazine
- Mar. 2012 issue of Town & Country magazine
- Three weeks worth of Wall Street Journal newspapers.
Anybody else get their Stella Artois chalice?