I guess not enough people showed up last weekend because Ace Hardware is giving away free quarts of Clark+Kensington paint again tomorrow, Saturday, August 10. At this rate I should have my entire apartment repainted in a few weeks!
Well, let me clarify. I should have enough paint for my entire apartment in a few weeks. Whether or not I actually paint anything is a different story entirely.
Mark your calendars or, heck, just write on the wall next to you if you plan on getting a free quart of Clark+Kensington paint from Ace Hardware this Saturday, August 3.
This free 2014 World Wildlife Fund calendar is a little confused, being shipped with 16 months and all, but I’m for the change. At the very least we get 4 free months added to our lives!
[thanks to all the Hiffers who sent this in!]
Sam’s Club members can receive a free Glad ForceFlex OdorShield Tall Kitchen Drawstring Bag. They throw that many words together yet still can’t find room for “trash?” What other bulky, rancid items are people storing in these things? Dead bodies?
If you’re not a member, you’ll need to make up a 17 digit number that starts with 10142110545. So copy/paste those 11 numbers then add any random 6 numbers to it. If you’re redirected to Sam’s homepage, then it didn’t work. You should get a confirmation message saying your sample will arrive in a few weeks.
I’m boarding a plane yet again. Hopefully I get back before these free Ruffies Pure Flex trash bag arrive.
There’s a coupon for free Valspar 8oz. paint on Facebook to the first 100,000 people. That should be just enough to cover up all the dings and scraps throughout my apartment.
The coupon will be snail mailed in 6-8 weeks.
I’ll be honest, I’m confused. Are we supposed to feed our cats grilled cheeses now?
Below you’ll find a list of all the current house parties you can apply for. If accepted, they’ll send you a package of freebies and ask you to have some friends over to “party” with them. If you’ve ever hosted one of these, let us know in the comments how it went!
Soy Vay Turn Up the Flavor House Party
- Soy Vay sauce and marinade
- Soy Vay T-shirt
- Soy Vay totes
- Recipe Booklets
- Coupons for $1 off Soy Vay
- GLAD food storage containers
World Harbors Fajita Fiesta House Party
- 2 bottles of World Harbors Mexican Style Fajita Marinade & Sauce
- 1 World Harbors plastic tablecloth
- 1 Pack of World Harbors napkins
- 1 World Harbors pennant string
- 1 Pack of World Harbors tattoos
- 13 Maracas
- 1 Pack of $1.00 off coupons
Qdoba Mexican Grill House Party
- Qdoba certificate good for a 20-person Catering Bar
- Qdoba Rewards cards for each of your guests loaded with one free entrée
- Molcajetes to make and serve guacamole
- Apron for the host
- Margarita glasses for each of your guests for drinks or as a unique serving dish for salsa and guacamole
Fancy Feast Cat Lover’s Gourmet Grilled Cheese House Party
- Party Booklet
- Spatula and cat-shaped cookie cutter
- Sandwich flags
- An exclusive early sample of NEW Fancy Feast Delights With Cheddar, classic
- Fancy Feast Delights With Cheddar, grilled
- Coupons for free cans of Fancy Feast Delights With Cheddar cat food for guests
- Bonus coupons
- … and more!
Seagram’s Escapes Girls’ Night In House Party
- Gift Card to help you get ready for your Seagram’s Escapes Party
- 2 ice cube trays
- 13 colorful leis
- 13 tropical silk flowers to pin in your hair or behind your ear
- 13 cocktail straws
- And more!
REDBOOK + L’Oréal Paris Happy Hour House Party
- REDBOOK magazines
- One-year subscriptions to REDBOOK
- Cosmetic bag
- Revitalift Miracle Blur and other great L’Oréal Paris products
Today must be Bombard Goob with Weird Freebies Day because now we have a free Adidas rock climbing poster offer. These look great for hanging over my bed and convincing me to stay indoors where it’s warm and safe.
This free travel mug is from the tobacco company L&M. However they’re part of Philip Morris, who also owns Marlboro, so the same login information for any previous tobacco freebie you’ve requested should work as well.
Now I need to find somewhere to travel.
Ooooh, that’s a door damper.
Edit: This is no longer available.
I have no idea what a free Door Damper is, but they posted this giveaway 19 minutes ago and said the first 10,000 to sign up will get one. So get out of here and go request one before they’re all gone!