Today’s Try Your Luck Thursday was getting a little heavy on trips, so I went hunting for some contests with gift prizes. Then I took a break for lunch at which point I got distracted by a funny looking bird by my window. Long story short, if you win any of the sweepstakes below, you’re probably going someplace.
If this winter’s weather has gotten you down, then go for thisthrough Hells Canyon. Speaking of which, we need to bring back the practice of naming things with awesome titles. The next planet we discover should be named Rock of Doom. Ends May 10.
All musicians might love a newworth $1099. Ends April 22.
I have no idea who this 10 year old Justin Bieber is, but you can hang out with him and Ryan Seacrest at Disneyland. That doesn’t really sound like a prize at all to me. Ends March 19.
As always, Rachael Ray has a boatload of giveaways, including a $50 Best Buy gift card, some books, and an oven lovin’ set. Various end dates.
Finally, I included the monogrammed barware set below, but Point Click Home has a large sweepstakes page. They’re giving away a cast-iron skillet, TITAN luggage, and maybe two dozen more prizes. Various end dates.
- GarageVac (06/14)
- Trip for two to Vegas & VIP Nascar tickets (04/11)
- Trip to California, a guitar, and a jam session with Matt Costa (04/11)
- $1,000 spa package from Oprah (04/05)
- Trip for two to Stockholm, Sweden (07/31)
- One Year of Organic Valley products (06/30)
- HD TV (06/19)
- Sonare flute, ARV $1700 (03/31)
- One of four trips to Virginia (04/09)
- Lots of women’s outdoor gear (05/31)
- Jamz High Performance In-Ear Headphones (04/07)
- Trip for four to New Orleans (06/20)
- Trip to Universal Orlando’s Harry Potter World (06/01)
- 12×18 Thomas Kinkade Disney painting (03/31)
- $200 American Express gift card (05/14)
- Crosley Archive portable turntable & 10 vinyl albums (04/16)