After missing the TYLT post last week, a bet a lot of you thought I'd just give up on this little venture. Well HA! Look at me now, putting together another post tonight! I think I deserve a victory beverage. *runs off to grab another drink*
No! Focus, Goob! You kept congratulating yourself last week and look where that got you.
Stride Rite shoes are giving away aas well as a year's supply of Tide detergent. If a Hiffer wins this, I demand they use the entire supply of Tide all at once and then film the ensuing hilarity. Ends 03/13.
Woman's Day has a ton of giveaways available, including a Serena & Lily sheet set, tote & clutch made from repurposed candy wrappers, and different hair care products.
Elle must be owned by the same company as WD, because their sweepstakes page looks exactly the same. They're offering free t-shirts, a Remington hair iron, and far more.
Here's a contest to certainly bookmark. Goway is handing out. The next trip up is a 10-day excursion to the Cook Islands & New Zealand. Ends 03/28.
AT&T is giving away, 195 Pantech cell phones, 175 Flip MinoHD camcorders, and hundreds more. Ends 04/03.
And finally, here's a contest I would love to win. The Netherlands Board of Tourism is giving away a trip to Amsterdam plus a diamond valued at $3299. I don't wear jewelry, but if I had a three grand diamond, I'd be getting my ring size tomorrow. Ends 03/05.
- Toshiba T135 laptop (03/23)
- $500 Bath & Body Works GC (03/11)
- Trip for 2 to a 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup (12/31)
- Pair of designer high heels, valued at $875 (04/20)
- Charlotte Russe shopping spree worth $3,000 (04/15)
- Red Cross leather jacket signed by Greg Biffle (11/21)
- Amp Energy Flip camera, hat, watch, and headphones (04/12)
- Two tickets to an MLB game near you. Quiz answers are A, C, B (03/31)
- $1,000 Hansen's gift card (04/15)
- Trip for 2 to Los Angeles and tickets to WWE SummerSlam (05/02)
- Orange Chexx pocket knife (02/28)
- REI Tech Beast Rolling Duffel (03/22)
- Toshiba laptop (03/18)
- $500 Petsmart GC (12/31)